Jan 5, 2019
- If you want to “just get started” or looking for a fast framework for large projects, go with Jest.
- If you want a very flexible and extendable configuration, go with Mocha.
- If you are looking for simplicity go with Ava.
- If you want to be really low-level, go with tape.
- tape - npm - tap-producing test harness for node and browsers.
- tape-promise - Promise and ES2016 (ES7)
async/awaitsupport for- Tape.
- supertest: Super-agent driven library for testing node.js HTTP servers using a fluent API.
- node-mocks-http- Mock ‘http’ objects for testing Express routing functions.
- nock : HTTP server mocking and expectations library for Node.js
- faker.js : generate massive amounts of realistic fake data in Node.js and the browser
- SonarQube - Continuous Inspection, Continuous Code Quality.
- Code Climate - process insights and automated code review.
- chaosmonkey - Chaos Monkey is a resiliency tool that helps applications tolerate random instance failures.
- kube-monkey - An implementation of Netflix’s Chaos Monkey for Kubernetes clusters.